Privacy Collection Statement
We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this website.
The types of information that may be collected because of your use of this website are:
- The fact that you have visited the website, and the date and time of your visit, and how long you spent on the website;
- Statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, “.com”, “.com.au”, “.gov.au”, etc);
- The pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- The previous site you visited (if you have linked to this Website); and
- The type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
If you complete a sign-up, contact us or call back form or use the chat option on the website, then some personal information will be recorded and only used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- Provide services to you (such electricity); and
- Engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us and have not “opted-out”).
If you partially complete the sign-up form and then change your mind, a ticket to our phone sales team will be created, who will then call you back.
In this privacy statement, “LPE” means Locality Planning Energy Pty Ltd (ABN 15 148 958 061) and “we” and “us” refer to LPE, and “our” has a similar meaning.